Monday, January 4, 2010

Tree Toppers

Well, I wasn't going to post this but figured there might be someone out there that felt like I did...I didn't like my tree topper! I had the star (same one that's in the middle of this topper) on top of the tree but the tree was just too big for it to be by itself. I really liked the star a lot so I didn't want to get rid of it. I'm kinda old fashioned in that I really want a star or angel on top of our tree so I decided to use this star and just add stuff to it (I saw a similar idea that gave me the incentive!). I went to Hobby Lobby and picked out a bunch of things I liked, brought them home and put them together and there you have it. I LOVE it!!! So if you have been wanting something new for your tree and like this idea but don't want to do it yourself, just send me pics of your tree and let me know what you want and we'll get you something you love too! Price will depend on supplies so custom quotes will be given.

No comments:

Post a Comment